New Age Academy
Welcome To New Age Academy!

To fully experience the site, you will have to register!
Enjoy your time here at New Age Academy!

From all of the New Age Academy Team
New Age Academy
Welcome To New Age Academy!

To fully experience the site, you will have to register!
Enjoy your time here at New Age Academy!

From all of the New Age Academy Team
New Age Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping you to get better in dueling anytime anywhere

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Mascot!
Role Playing Area Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:35 pm by jakespro

» Role Playing Area
Role Playing Area Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:08 am by ilovesnowmen

» GUESS WHOS BACK
Role Playing Area Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:37 pm by YamiPaladin

» i think we should have a team battle
Role Playing Area Icon_minitime1Fri May 25, 2012 11:05 am by YamiPaladin

» Yami no game winners
Role Playing Area Icon_minitime1Fri May 25, 2012 6:53 am by myexmentmail

» Going away
Role Playing Area Icon_minitime1Wed May 23, 2012 4:18 pm by YamiPaladin

» you all know who i am.....tell you do
Role Playing Area Icon_minitime1Sun May 20, 2012 7:34 am by YamiPaladin

» RED NOVA [so close]
Role Playing Area Icon_minitime1Fri May 18, 2012 3:04 pm by YamiPaladin

» ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Role Playing Area Icon_minitime1Fri May 18, 2012 9:23 am by myexmentmail

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Role Playing Area

Go down 
+3
dagrez
-Yubel-
YamiPaladin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
YamiPaladin
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
YamiPaladin

Role Playing Area Empty
PostSubject: Role Playing Area   Role Playing Area Icon_minitime1Sat May 05, 2012 9:06 am

Hey guys, I'm gonna set up an RP for this place.

It will be a standard RP, mages, warriors and rouges.
To sign up, make an image of your character, name gender age and back-story. When we have enough people, I will post the opening scene and then guys involved will just join in!

My Character:

Name: Clarke Amell
Type: Protagonist
Role Playing Area MAGE

Clarke was once a warrior of great skill and fame, but he was once brutally attacked by the ShadowBlades, the most feared assassins in the whole of existence. He went into a coma, believed dead and when he woke, he knew nothing of his previous life except his first name and age. He then discovered that he could bend people's mids to his will and could control the elements of frost, fire and wind. He comes from an almost extinct race of humans, who once sat at the top of the world, revered by others around them, It will turn out that he and his brother, Irvan Cryptic are both the last of this race.

Weapon: Nirnian Master Spirit Staff

Last edited by YamiPaladin on Sat May 05, 2012 1:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
-Yubel-
Chancellor
Chancellor
-Yubel-

Role Playing Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Area   Role Playing Area Icon_minitime1Sat May 05, 2012 9:54 am

My Character

Irvan Cryptic
Male
Necromancer

Role Playing Area Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQaIJVxhn9z8dUy_rrE7j1Wup052iwgZn-1aaMcv_dmNHaJ4de

After his parents were brutally murdered in a great war Irvan grew a dark spirit in his heart, he would go and learn Dark magic from a mysterious man. After 7 years of his Training Irvan was able to summon creatures at will with just his bare hands however he did not belive this magic was enough to kill the men who murdered his parents, he set of on a journey to learn all the dark magic he could, his journey has even took him to the underworld were he found and stole a great staff with the power of Death himself,he would kill cillivians just to get what he wants however he stills got a good spirit buried in his heart.

Weapon: Staff of the Underworld

Last edited by -Yubel- on Sat May 05, 2012 12:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://newageacademy.forumotion.net
dagrez
dagrez

Role Playing Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Area   Role Playing Area Icon_minitime1Sat May 05, 2012 11:45 am

My Character

Name: Robert Night (alias: Shadow Archer)

archer/assassin

Role Playing Area 449822-bigthumbnail
When Robert Night was very young he started taking lessons in archery. Both of his parents enjoyed archery so he decided to try it. He was extremely naturally talented and although never competed was easily the best archer in the nation He was youngest ever to do so. He was found on the side of tthe road when he was 14 and Robert knew nothing. He was eventually taken into a home with a new family not of the same blood. Since he was found he has been going to school and still does archery in his own backyard. He spends his llfe when he is not in school doing archery He sometimes gets odd dreams of horror but he does not understand. His life right now consists of archery and school his bow is a normal longbow and his arrows are normal arrows. He simply wants to find a purpose in life

Last edited by dagrez on Sat May 05, 2012 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YamiPaladin
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
YamiPaladin

Role Playing Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Area   Role Playing Area Icon_minitime1Sat May 05, 2012 4:56 pm

Oh yeah, BTW, when you make a character that will go into the story, you gain 50NP
Back to top Go down
myexmentmail
myexmentmail

Role Playing Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Area   Role Playing Area Icon_minitime1Sat May 05, 2012 8:33 pm

My Character

Name: Aaron Brittle

Zombie but but still in human form

Role Playing Area Surpri12

The passive high school boy who gets killed during a spate of mysterious serial killings. However, he is resurrected as a zombie by a necromancer named Irvan Cryptic, who he had just met before dying. Aaron reawakens in a world surrounded by underworld creature that desperate to return him from the real world to the underworld. He was originally just a normal person that had a normal life style from a normal family and had normal thoughts but after the tragedy everything had changed. However, he is not a regular zombie because of the ability that can exceed power of ordinary people based on percentage. Although disappointed with the fate of his life he still has Robert Night as school friends.

Weapon: super strength and his body can regenerate

Last edited by myexmentmail on Sat May 05, 2012 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ProUprise
ProUprise

Role Playing Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Area   Role Playing Area Icon_minitime1Sat May 05, 2012 9:17 pm

My Character

Name: Enro Cryptic

Race: Winged-Sorcerer

Role Playing Area 2mm9vsn

Story: Enro Cryptic a evil leader that has been trying to create a human genocide. Enro has almost made the humans fully extinct, with the help of his Son Irvan Cryptic. Irvan Cryptic Doesn't know Enro is his father, Enro tough him Dark Magic from a Spell book. This father, and son are a Huge threat to the human race.Enro's Powers are Super Accurate , speed, Spy abilities.

Weapon: Throwing Knives
Back to top Go down
-Yubel-
Chancellor
Chancellor
-Yubel-

Role Playing Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Area   Role Playing Area Icon_minitime1Sat May 05, 2012 9:58 pm

wow is my character that important to the story everyone has to be connected to him
Back to top Go down
ilovesnowmen
ilovesnowmen

Role Playing Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Area   Role Playing Area Icon_minitime1Sat May 05, 2012 10:26 pm

Name: King Kazuma
Type: Fighter

Role Playing Area King_k11

King Kazuma is the number one fighter in his game but he has been pulled out of the game into the real world. his power stems from will and a pool of stored energy. He fights for only himself but lately has grown a bit soft because of his love for another.
Back to top Go down
YamiPaladin
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
YamiPaladin

Role Playing Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Area   Role Playing Area Icon_minitime1Sun May 06, 2012 6:07 am

Im gonna ask no more connections to my character or Yubels...
Back to top Go down
ilovesnowmen
ilovesnowmen

Role Playing Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Area   Role Playing Area Icon_minitime1Sun May 06, 2012 11:09 am

hehe well don't worry about me im not connected to anyone yet ... >,> <,< >,<
Back to top Go down
ProUprise
ProUprise

Role Playing Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Area   Role Playing Area Icon_minitime1Sun May 06, 2012 11:35 am

: / well I didn't want a character that was so far off the story it wouldn't make sense to put them in. I can make a new one if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
-Yubel-
Chancellor
Chancellor
-Yubel-

Role Playing Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Area   Role Playing Area Icon_minitime1Sun May 06, 2012 11:38 am

its fine Pro just for the rest of the people who make a character they dont have to be linked to someone to make since in the story
Back to top Go down
ZERO K

Role Playing Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Area   Role Playing Area Icon_minitime1Sun May 06, 2012 4:21 pm

Name: Abda Akato

Rouge

Role Playing Area Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1I491OrzHyZGJvxbBz7EqyVSumaJYxwfXNPGr6QRAK4j8GyNZdw

Abda lived on the streets with no parents, doing so he survived all on his own, learned to climb,run, and jumb from wall to wall and he stole from the local merchants to survive, one day he was caught by the officials and was put in jail for 10 years. at the age of 20 the king was going to sentence him to death however he sent him to fight in a great war where he killed many innocent civillians. during the war he gained a dagger that could control time itself. when the war was over Adba went with his new skill to murder the king,He succeeded he is now one of the most wanted man in the nation

weapon: daggers
Back to top Go down
YamiPaladin
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
YamiPaladin

Role Playing Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Area   Role Playing Area Icon_minitime1Fri May 11, 2012 1:39 pm

Let's get this started shall we?

Chapter 1: Introductions:

A great war is in progress, all but 4 people stand against a rising hoard of conjured creatures. A knight, an assassin, and 2 mages. Both the assassin and the mages flee to a safe distance to attack from above. The knight stands alone. He draws his sword, made out of meteor ores and get's ready... He charges at about 2,000 creatures and fights bravely taking down more foes than an average man could. He shrugs off the pain and looks ahead to the necromancer. He takes his helmet off, drops his shield and charges at the necromancer. The evil mage conjours a spirit who then, kills the warrior... Clarke Wakes up...

Clarke thinking: Same dream again, it's clear in my head... but I can't decipher it. I wonder what it could mean! This isn't the time for this, I need to go see that King Kazuma, people say that he is in town...

Role Playing Area Hellsing18-albums-knights-picture119990-knight2
Back to top Go down
dagrez
dagrez

Role Playing Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Area   Role Playing Area Icon_minitime1Fri May 11, 2012 4:00 pm

Robert sits in class he cannot stop thinking about ways to improve his archery skills but he can't think of anything he hasn't yet done.
The teacher is teaching physics the only class robert likes

Teacher: Robert what is the answer to the question on the board

Robert answers without having to think about it
Other kids call him a nerd and laugh
Many kids don't now robert because all he does is practice outside of school these kids do not know his skills in archery
Robert just ignores it and continues getting lost in his train of thought

Back to top Go down
-Yubel-
Chancellor
Chancellor
-Yubel-

Role Playing Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Area   Role Playing Area Icon_minitime1Fri May 11, 2012 4:22 pm

Irvan through his journey has taken him to a town were he has heard a great king is.

Irvan: this king may have been the man who ordered for the death of my parents

Ivan walks into a bar were a man begins to flirt on the waitress. Ivan thinks to himself
that man better not hurt her.. wait i cant think about this i got to keep going
suddenly the man grabs the girl by the arm and takes her out pack, Ivan stands up and follows them. when he finds them the man had a knife to her neck untill the drunk man notticed him

Drunk man: Hey what are you doing here kid get lost

Irvan snaps his fingers and a black panther appears out of thin air

Irvan: sick him boy

the panther attacks the man shredding him to pieces, Irvan leaves without another word

Girl: Th..thank you
Back to top Go down
ilovesnowmen
ilovesnowmen

Role Playing Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Area   Role Playing Area Icon_minitime1Sat May 12, 2012 3:21 am

King Kazuma stands in the busy street people shooting him glances and stares his kind not seen by the folk around this part. Shrugging of the people he wanders into a bar for a drink slightly bumping into Irvan unaware that he was the cause of the bloody mess inside.

With a heavy sigh he sits at the counter tired of violence he continued to run into and orders a drink placing a good amount of gold on the table knowing it was accepted as payment where ever he ended up.

After finishing he drink he knew that word has spread of his arrival in town and was contemplating on leaving.
Back to top Go down
dagrez
dagrez

Role Playing Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Area   Role Playing Area Icon_minitime1Wed May 30, 2012 7:34 pm

did this thing just die what happened
Back to top Go down
ilovesnowmen
ilovesnowmen

Role Playing Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Area   Role Playing Area Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:08 am

i don't know i was the last to post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Role Playing Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Area   Role Playing Area Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Role Playing Area
Page 1 of 1